Tuesday

"Adavanced" Technology

Apparently, some one sent out an email that sounds kind of strange, and my name got attached to it. I don't know who the sender is, but the email talks about finding truth and channeling floating energy, and links to a blog where the author talks about aliens. I've gotten several emails from people who think *I* wrote the message. I keep telling them that I don't know anything about it. I hope no one decides that I'm the crazy one. :P

I guess that's one of the things about modern technology. Even though it gives us a lot of wonderful conveniences, Sometimes, things go wrong. Still, overall, I'm glad we have the communications compatibilities we do. It lets us keep in touch with people more easily, and lets me keep this blog! :)

By the way, thank you to everyone who has commented on my blog and subscribed to it so far. Even if you're just reading and haven't said anything yet, I'm glad you're here, too. A lot of people seem to be really interested in my last two posts. I'll keep trying to open the box, and if anything works, I'll let you know what's inside. Also, if I have any more weird dreams, I'll be sure to let you know that, too. :)

Edit: I've tried to answer some of your questions and comments, and I'll continue to do so. My internet can be a little unreliable sometimes though, so please be patient, and thanks for bearing with me. :P

4 comments:

  1. I must say I'm loving your blog but I was curious what was in that email and that other blog you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the other blog, being maintained by the person who sent out the e-mail to people with Becka's name included, is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the person that thinks hes in con tact with aliens is a loon

    ReplyDelete