Thursday

Another Dream


I had another dream. I'm still not sure what to make of all this, but I wanted to thank everyone who's trying to help me figure it out:

hookgospels, Victor, Evarn, Adam W, Kujira, randomguy26, PsiCrowV@ , Darkhuman, Casey, Mr_Splenda, Dead, Joey Moore, toryrosa, and jahilia have all given me excellent ideas and suggestions concerning my dreams and the box, and even though some of their thoughts didn't pan out, I really appreciate their interest and help.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get back to talking about other things besides dreams and boxes, since this blog is supposed to be about more than just one thing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, let's see...
    the symbol at the very top left represents 'grass'. I believe it's associated with the number 12 and south. The one at the top right represents 'flint' and is associated with the number 18 and north. I'm no expert. I could be wrong. Now, why are they grouped like this...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PsiCrowV: I wish I knew. This whole thing is starting to creep me out.

    ReplyDelete