Tuesday

Choose What?


I just had another dream. I'm normally not up this late, but I woke up when I had this dream, and now I'm a little worried. There was another picture in my dream, and a voice that said I only had a short time to choose...but it wouldn't tell me what I had to choose! I kept asking and asking, and it wouldn't tell me, it just kept repeating that I only had a short time. I couldn't see who or what was talking, but when, I woke up, for some reason, I kept thinking the voice had come from the box. So far, only two of the dials have turned, and only under certain conditions. I'm starting to wonder what will happen if I don't get the box open. And what choice am I supposed to make?

I found the picture on my computer like before, and here it is. Can anyone reading this make anything of it?

3 comments:

  1. This is just a shot in the dark, but the symbols on the sides mean "water" and "rain". I don't suppose anything happens if you pour water on the box? I have No ideas what the rest of the picture means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deity shown is Huitzilopochtli, the god of the Sun and of fire. I doubt setting it out in the sun would do anything, but it might be worth a try.
    Becka, when the dials have turned did they turn on their own, or did you physically turn them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becka, can you try spraying the box with water and try turning the fourth dial? I'm not sure which would be the fourth dial. can you easily assign a number to each of the dials?

    ReplyDelete