Thursday

Now What?

More strange people found me today. I am totally freaked out. But the box seems to be...protecting me. I was trying to make another video entry at the time, so here it is. I left the house I was staying at right away, and I think I'll be safe this time. If not, I hope the box will protect me again. (In the video when I said I know your names, I meant your screen names, by the way ^_^)



I had another dream, and I remember something from it clearly this time. No new images, just these words: "The time has come. Shall we return to aid you?" I remember a feeling of kindness and benevolence... but if these are Aztecs, and being able to open the box means I'm part Aztec, couldn't that kindness be only for Aztec decedents? What does that mean for the rest of the world? On the other hand, maybe they'll bring the happy future from my other dreams. Maybe they will bring us all prosperity...

I just don't know, this is too weird for me! Should I do it? Should I call the Aztecs back to Earth? What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Becka,

    It sounds like these people will not stop pursuing you until the box is opened. I think you should definitely try to open it. Use the clues in provided by your dreams and the research of Betram Bosworth.

    1 1 Music
    2 21 Shake
    1 180 Rain
    3 5 Fire
    2 189 Party/Festival
    4 7 Incense
    2 9 A High place

    Dance in the rain. Find a group of people, light incense and place the box as high as possible. Turn the dials on the box in the order listed and in the exact number of times. The box should open and you should be saved. Your ancestry revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aztecs liked human scrifices.... maybe thats not a good idea

    ReplyDelete